KNOW MORE ABOUT OUR WORKSHOPS IN DETAIL
WORKSHOP SESSION I (1 PM TO 2 PM)
DIVERSITY AND INCLUSION
This workshop will help participants examine diversity in a broad way including identifying various aspects of diversity and intersectionality. Participants will explore the origins of bias and the impact of unconscious biases to interactions with others and decision-making. Participants will leave the workshop with action plans to help create and sustain inclusive communities that positively embrace cultural differences.
You will learn:
- Defining Diversity and Implications of Intersectionality
- Driving for Increased Inclusion
- Recognizing Biases
- Diversity & Inclusion Influences Business Profitability
Creating Your Ideal Client Avatar
Developing Your Client Avatar is arguably the most important part of your business. How do you know how to market your business or sell your product or service if you have no idea who you are selling it to?
Developing your Client Avatar and ideal client will put you on a clear path to success. It will dive into exactly the type of person you would like to attract and how to get them knocking on your door (so to speak.)
“Social Media MARKETING”
WORKSHOP SESSION II ( 1 PM TO 2 PM)
Reach Customers Online with Google
Learn how customers find your business online and how to promote your business using Search Engine Optimization (SEO) and Smart Campaigns in Google Ads.
In this workshop we’ll discuss best practices for:
- Improving your website’s visibility in Google’s organic search results, on all devices
- Creating a free Google My Business listing
- Advertising your business on Google2
WORKSHOP SESSION III (3 PM TO 4 PM)
The Currency of Conversation
In this lively and engaging ‘conversation starter’, Liz will break down the social and emotional barriers that prevent us from feeling powerful in life’s most important conversations and leave you excited and prepared to talk about money with confidence, authority and ease!!
In addition to mastering and practicing The 4 Currencies of Conversation, participants will walk away knowing:
- The 3 Step Formula for a successful sales call, every time!
- How to stop self-sabotage before the call has even started
- The #1 mistake we make when in sales conversations (and what to do about it!) !
WORK LIFE BALANCE
In a world of competing priorities, obligations and benchmarks, it is little wonder that 1 in 4 Americans experiences unhealthy levels of stress. Women, specifically, are experiencing more stress than ever before; managing job pressures, careers, finances, and family. Time, after all is our most precious commodity and it seems a struggle to balance it all and feel successful. This workshop will explore the 5 R's of Enterprise and how putting them to use can boost your productivity, reduce your stress and increase your capacity to stay balanced.
You will learn:
- Become familiar with the 5 R’s of Enterprise and how to employ them
- Introduction to 360 degree wellness and the 8 domains
- Tips on how to operate from a space of intention
QUICK ACTION STEPS IN VALIDATING YOUR IDEA AND STARTING YOUR BUSINESS
- Develop a strategic start through S.W.O.T.
- Understanding your Target market and Trends
- Driving Awareness to your business
- Importance of multiple Revenue streams
- What it will entail to Transform into an entrepreneur